logo

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girl with the Pink Caboodle

This past summer I started working on building up my makeup kit. Trying a wide range of products from drugstore brands to high end name brands from the ever so popular department stores. While this process is still under construction and I'm always looking for new products to add to my collection. I ran into a pickle. My business is solely mobile everything must be travel friendly which raises the big question "Where am I going to put all this new product?"

Lets rewind back to Christmas of 1987 when I received my very first Pink Caboodle with two fold out compartments a removable tray and a slide up mirror. I was in heaven at this time Caboodles were one of the top selling items of the season for girls.

I found a some information about Caboodles on their website. www.caboodles.com




COMPANY OVERVIEW
In 1986 People magazine ran a picture of Vanna White using a Plano Molding Company plastic tackle box to house her makeup, and the idea to create a cosmetic case line was born. Plano Molding Company launched Caboodles in 1987, simultaneously founding the “cosmetic organizers” category. Throughout generations,girls all over the world have been creating unbreakable bonds with their Caboodles. Just like a trusted friend, Caboodles is fun, quirky, and is never too serious. One thing that remains constant at Caboodles is its devotion to function, fashion, quality and affordability.

Through the years, my Pink Caboodle has been a place for my hair bobbles, jewelry, crystal rock collection, nail polish kit and of course makeup. I know now, why I have saved this kit in Caboodle all these years, always putting it in the keep pile before every big move from State to State. It's sturdy, roomy, affordable and holds not only items I feel need a special place but also years of memories.

Alright back to 2011 and the big question "Where am I going to house all my new product?" After months of searching the world wide web and trying to justify the cost of $200-$300's. It hit me why am I going through all this hassle when I have my own Pink Caboodle right here.

I'm proud to announce that it fits everything and all the little compartments are filled and organized. I get so many complements on it and it's a great conversation piece.

Last advice, get yourself a Caboodle.






Best regards,
Malissa Martin Licensed Cosmetologist All On Location Hairstyling by Malissa - Meeting all your hairstyling needs with a smile. 509-499-3246 http://www.allonlocationhairstyling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment